- About Us
- Our Solutions
- Our Brand
- Find by Manufacturers
- Ergonomic Catalogue
- YRTS Program
All Premium Tone products come with a two years replacement warranty against malfunctions or manufacturing defects. This warranty is effective on purchases made after April 1, 2019.
All Compliant, Premium Ink, Eco Ink and Premium Tape products come with a one year replacement warranty against malfunctions or manufacturing defects.
All Eco Tone products come with a free 3 years replacement warranty against malfunctions or manufacturing defects.
All refurbished fuser units and maintenance kits come with a 90 days replacement warranty against malfunctions or manufacturing defects.
Warranty on YRTS products for updates
1. All Nu-Tone&Co YRTS products in use (open box or installed in the printers) at the time of an update from the OEM manufacturers and therefore cease to function due to this same update; WILL NOT BE EXCHANGED (RMA) OR REFUNDED.
SOLUTION: Deactivate automatic updates on printers. See: www.yrts.info
2. All Nu-Tone&Co YRTS products that are unused (unopened box) or unsold (in stock) and require a chip upgrade due to an update from the OEM manufacturers will be exchanged and not reimbursed. Please place a new order for your replacement products for the exact quantity of your RMA request.
3. All information about Nu-Tone&Co’s YRTS products that may be affected by an upgrade and the procedure to disable automatic updates are available on the YRTS website www.yrts.info
4. Please make sure to communicate this information to your customers before placing your orders with Nu-Tone&Co.
Warranty on Nutone products affected by the HP+/Instant Ink program.
1. Nu-Tone&Co products will not work for a customer who has joined the HP+ Instant Ink program and therefore the printer ending with the letter e ie: Officejet 4630e
This procedure is irrevocable.
No credit or refund will be made in this case.
2. Please make sure to communicate this information to your customers before placing your orders with Nu-Tone&Co
Please note that no guarantee applies to original products (OEM).
Nu-Tone & CO guarantees that under normal use, an ink cartridge or drum cannot damage or break the devices that use them. In the event of a cartridge causing damage to a device, despite our rigorous controls, we will assume the cost of repairs to the extent that we have been advised by the customer before such repair is performed. If necessary, Nu-Tone & CO will make arrangements to dispatch a qualified technician.
*Certain conditions apply.
STMC - Standardized Test Methods Committee
For more than a decade, the STMC ( Standardized Test Methods Committee ) logo is the quality brand in the industry of remanufactured cartridges. As a seal of trademark, the STMC designation tells the consumer that the cartridge purchased was manufactured in accordance with specific quality and performance standards.
CGBS - Canadian General Standars Board
Nu-Tone & CO and the Eco Tone brand are certified by the Office of General Standars of Canada.